If you missed last night at Triple Trouble, then you missed Geraldine Quinn railing against the innocence of youth, Declan Fay railing against psychotic radio station call-ins and Matt Elsbury railing against… well, everything. And a Musical Odyssey about Lucinda the Angel of Death that went completely off the rails.
TONIGHT (Wednesday) is Super Science Night! We have a packed line-up, including
- the gorgeously hilarious Renata Muss
- the sparklingly ramshackle Karin Muiznieks
- the wildly witty Ben McKenzie (aka The Man in the Lab Coat)
- the engagingly deranged Duff!
- and the roaringly random Crew performing a totally made-up Instant Musical Odyssey
Thursday night is a Singing and Dancing Spectacular. Come on down and see:
- Green Room award winning Cabaret Artist Geraldine Quinn
- Groovy Interstate Musical Funsters “Hooray for Everything!”
- The Crew, who will delight, surprise and possibly shock you with another Instant Musical Odyssey
- Plus a Super Secret Dancing Surprise!
To get in to either of these shows for just $5, just say the secret password “Mister Tickle” to our charming door-person.
Don’t forget, Triple Trouble is on every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at The Laundry. 50 Johnston St, Fitzroy, from 8:30pm.
Cheerio Comedy Folk!